[DeTomaso] autolifters

SEL edlebby at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 15:01:22 EST 2007

Indeed, I ended up getting a Bend-Pak (HD9 wide) - it is priced pretty agressively lift alone (2.4K delievered, no tax from AES) - that was for the lift, without the drip trays, casters or jack trays - true, if you include those, the bp product become almost 1K more expensive - so, true, apples to apples, it is not there, but apples to oranges (which is how I convince myself when I really want something), I said a bp lift today for a few hundred more, i'll get the accessories later ... thanks, sl