[DeTomaso] ansa muffler

SEL edlebby at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 14:17:55 EST 2007

Mike - many thanks as always - I do not have the original headers, but I do appear to have stock GTS headers (4 to 2 to 1), mufflers, and chrome-tipped, angled-up tailpipes - take from your note that other than used (or NOS), muffler alone is not available - thanks for that, perhaps I'll look to weld/refab it - any welders refabbers out there in the SCPOCA world? - thanks, Stephen