[DeTomaso] stroker kit internally balanced?

Biancoj at aol.com Biancoj at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 11:44:46 EST 2007

Hi everyone especially Dan Jones, I am looking to purchase a stroker kit
from Flatlander racing, but the only forged kit for the cleveland that they
offer is internally balanced.  They seem to be the only shop that offers a
standard size piston for the stroker kit, without a custom order.  Can I  use it and
what do I need to do to use an internal balanced system.

Joe
http://www.aol.com.