[DeTomaso] Speaking of Garage Lifts

MyCars MyCars at comcast.net
Wed Feb 28 10:50:07 EST 2007

Bend-Pak HD-9
You cannot buy directly from the manufacturer. I forget where I bought
it from (somewhere on the internet). There was a wide range of prices
for the same thing from different places.

Doing a google search for: 4 post lift ... I found:
http://www.asedeals.com/garage_lift.html

3 years ago I paid $2200. This included taxes, shipping, drip plates and
sliding jack plate.

ttyl
Roydon }8-)>