[DeTomaso] someone's been hanging around MD too long... Road Trip and YOU'RE

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 19:51:04 EST 2007

Of course your Pantera is high maintenance....thats because it never gets driven hard anymore.....YOU'RE high maintenance too....and you....okay shut my mouth...just kidding. ;-]>

  I will say this Ms. Ferrari -  you still be the ONLY woman who is STILL man enough to drive and finish your Pantera in two different open road races!!! So while I know you and I know your beloved bro's there ain't nothing wrong with any Pantera that some duct tape and a AAA card won't fix which reminds me of the time when Peter-the-German Menyhart broke at SilverState and we towed his car from Ely back to Palm Springs using 3 different AAA cards. ;-]>

md

  LaurieFerrari at aol.com wrote:
  Asa.. I adore my Pantera, don't get me wrong... but if I want to get where
I'm going and back, uneventfully and solo, I take my Vette... if I want the
thrill of the Pantera, on a "longer" road trip, I opt to take either my
electronic engineer/smog man/mechanic brother Leon (who played a major role in
rescuing Bill Hohnhorst's car on this past weekend's San Diego run) or my American
Airline mechanic brother who has done more for me than any human should ever
expect of another, including being my navigator for SSCC, and replacing many
of my major parts, labor gratis, or I try to grab a lovable mechanic to go
along for the ride. If all that fails, rest assured, I do have the Premiere
AAA membership, a good cell phone, my membership roster and some survival
food always handy.
And BTW.. I think you meant "you're;" have you been hanging around Mad Dawg
too long? : )
-------------------------

Laurie,

Your confusing us with your Corvette friends again.

:)
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie