[DeTomaso] Car inspection in Van Nuys California. No pantera content!!

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Tue Feb 27 17:10:40 EST 2007

Guys

Is there anyone of you living fairly close to Van Nuys in CA which would be
willing to inspect a McLaren M6gt (Manta Montage) replica for me?

We're talking about a more or less superficial inspection, and to shot some
photos with a digital camera.
The owner isn't a computer guy, and he is temporarily without e-mail
connection.

If you have the spare time and are interested in helping, please e-mail me
offline.

Best Regards

Kjetil
Pantera 1613