[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 31, Issue 21- Road Trip

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 13:19:25 EST 2007

Big Bob,

  Forget the water idea....If you are thirsty enough you will drink your own piss...
  And if you can figure out a way after 3 days of drinking beer how to package GAS in the  Vegas Hospitality Suite I want to know about it.

  md

RCBSONS1 at aol.com wrote:
  The Gps is great because if you need AAA help you
can tell them where you are.... had this problem a few
years back when the starter went out after I stopped
to close the deck lid... also wishing for water then

I also wonder if a small amount of gas if you could
figure out where and how to carry... On a trip out in
the middle of nowhere a few years back the local
town we were going to get gas in was closed down
for renovations.... we made it to the next little town
but barely.

Bob