[DeTomaso] Car lift group buy

dyogi dyogi at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 27 13:01:40 EST 2007

I bought a Direct Lift Pro Park 7 through Greg Smith Lifts
http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/  If you live closer to the West coast,
they franchise it out through Quality Tools in California.  Most lifts are
made in Asia even the ones that say 'Made in the USA".  To qualify for this
logo only a certain percentage of the parts need to be made in the U.S.  I
like the quality and design of the backyard buddy but it was twice the price
of other lifts without the extras that were free with the Direct Lift.

I paid under $2400 for a Pro Park 7 lift delivered to Hawaii.  I came with
free 3 drip pans, a jack pan, and roller casters.  Easy to assemble, a
friend and I put it together in about 4 hours.  I think its cheaper now.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Dennis