[DeTomaso] road trip..

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 01:07:55 EST 2007

Oh please.... the first Pantera event I ever attended (and that  was prior to
owning my own, mind you) someone's brake line busted, another's  wheel spun
off, a heater hose exploded, a clutch went out, cars  spewed leaks in
multi-rainbow colors, a clutch slave cylinder pooped out,  an ignition switch failed, a
radiator sprung sieve like leaks, a gas  pedal fell off, a piston failed, a
starter motor died, a key refused  to turn, an alternator expired, a tie rod
broke, head lights wouldn't go  up, windows wouldn't go down, a rack and pinion
mount broke, a seat belt  wouldn't release, a hood blew off, a car hit a tree,
a bird clogged a turbo  system, it rained and there were no wipers, a car
died upon  acceleration, another kept on when braking, a headliner fell  down
covering a driver's face, someone backed into someone  else, a seat came loose,
an alarm got stuck, fans wouldn't engage,  a fuel hose leakage caused a car to
burn to  the ground.  In fact, the only one whose car ran  decently got a DUI.
The only reason one goes on a long trip in a Pantera  is the very same reason
Evil Kinevil flies over Cesar's  Palace.
Have fun!
Laurie

----------------

DeTomaso] Road TripGreg Jacobs _greg.jacobs  at jacobsracing.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Road%20Trip&In-Reply-To=2007022618
5152.3062D32C078 at smtpauth00.csee.siteprotect.com)
Mon Feb 26 19:38:04 CST 2007

____________________________________

My car made it two years running without incident. I drive the piss out of

my car and it is solid and reliable.

It is funny how everyone prepares for disaster. The car (with the right

preparation) is very reliable.

Sorry, just sitting here giggling as it always seems that it is an endless

list of "what you need to take with you incase the car god strikes you down

from the heavens because you have a pantera" schtuff that everyone wants to

take with them for a drive out of state.

Just get in there and fix yer cars! Ask the local club to help if needed.

It's a easy car to work on.

Sheesh!

Greg

http://www.aol.com.