[DeTomaso] Road Trip

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Feb 26 20:20:46 EST 2007

Find out if you can hook up with another Pantera owner along the way or with
a group from one of the clubs.  We did this from Seattle last year, and it
made al the difference to have a wingman to watch your 6.
I did the entire drive with the windows down (no, not because I had to).
Paul Rimov, who we stayed with the first night, loaned me his Bose Quiet
Comfort II noise reduction headphones and they made a huge difference.  My
ears were only ringing for about an hour after the drive instead of three.

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest
www.panterasnorthwest.com