[DeTomaso] Road Trip

fstoye at aol.com fstoye at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 12:38:11 EST 2007

  I am planning a road trip to Vegas for the Fun Run. Only this year I'm driving my car. Other than the obvious things to bring, oil, spare belts, jack, fuses and a Bible, any suggestions of things to bring? I have purchased a great little trailer that is to be pulled behind a motorcycle, as my carry all, so I have enough room for more than the car trunk.

 Fred Stoye
 '72 Red