[DeTomaso] Plating Rear Camber Brace Bolt

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 13:25:30 EST 2007

You may be thinking of normal bolts these are the one inch LH and Rh nuts with the center male L&R threaded bolt.

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 2/23/07 6:42:17, charlesbuthala at yahoo.com writes:    << I have polished up my Al. rear camber brace and now the ZiNi plated bolts look bad.  I do not wish to pay the $75 minimum fee for plating two nuts and the double ended bolt.  Is there some place I can get the chemicals to do a small job?  Any procedural ideas are greatly appreciated. >>    >>>My local Ace hardware store has a whole secton of chrome-plated nuts and   bolts--I'm sure something in there would work for your application.  Take a   look at your nearest Ace...    Mike

 AOL now offers free email to   everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.