[DeTomaso] Fwd: Plating Rear Camber Brace Bolt

Biancoj at aol.com Biancoj at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 11:19:41 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/23/2007 9:42:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
charlesbuthala at yahoo.com writes:

I have  polished up my Al. rear camber brace and now the ZiNi plated bolts
look  bad.  I do not wish to pay the $75 minimum fee for plating two nuts and
the double ended bolt.  Is there some place I can get the chemicals to do  a
small job?  Any procedural ideas are greatly  appreciated.

Need a quick answer?  Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your
question on Yahoo!  Answers.

_WWW.EASTWOODCO.COM_ (http://www.EASTWOODCO.COM)  has several  relative
inexpensive kits, although I don't know anyone who has used them.
Joe

Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now  Available at http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list