[DeTomaso] Acorn Nuts

Pantera 007 pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 21 16:31:22 EST 2007

I do.  You can try McMasterCarr, but quality is an issue.
I located (USA made) stainless acorns, and then polish them for a better
look.
This ends up actually much cheaper than chrome (typically more than $2.50
each in quantity)
and it can be hard to tell the difference in shine, although chrome probably
is a little more shiny.
I currently have two sets, although I think one set is spoken for.
Chuck
Does anyone know where to get stainless acorn nuts for the back of the
ZF?

ttyl
Roydon }8-)>