[DeTomaso] NPC - Any RGruppe members out there

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 00:47:32 EST 2007

As we Pantera owners are a collective bunch of gearheads with a wonderful variety of automotive tastes and ownership in our collection(s), I was wondering if anyone on the DeTomaso forum is a member of the Porsche RGruppe club. For those that do not know, they have some seriously nice early modified 911's. If you are a part of RGruppe, I would like to hear from you.

                                                  Sincerely,

                                                        Perry Lindsey

  P.S. no Mad Dog, I am not going to turn into a preppy, loafer wearing snob. I am still a Ford guy at heart (I own 9 ford powered cars). But, I wouldn't mind an early 911 or an early Lotus Elan in the garage too.