[DeTomaso] NPC- looking for foam product

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 00:24:59 EST 2007

  In a message dated 2/20/2007 3:15:05 PM Central Standard Time,

larry at ohiotimecorp.com writes:

I need them to slide on to a 1/4" rod or so for my application.

Well, I guess if you have only a 1/4" rod, we can all understand

why you need to augment it with something....

Larry (been waiting for someone else to take care of this, as surely

       Cleveland Larry shouldn't be expected to cover for himself)