[DeTomaso] NPC- looking for foam product

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:04:07 EST 2007

here's a supplier


add a "d"  Closed cell foam

apparently also called Pipe Lagging

Michael Shortt

On 2/20/07, Larry - Ohio Time Corp. <larry at ohiotimecorp.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> The forum is slow so I will ask this.
> I am looking for foam tubes that slide over a pipe or rod. You see them on
> tool hooks and exersize equipment etc.
> I need them to slide on to a 1/4" rod or so for my application. I do not
> know what to call them to find them in a search. I know this world brain
> pool will have my answer.
> Thanks
> Larry - Cleveland
> _______________________________________________
> Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
> Archive Search Engine Now Available at http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/
> DeTomaso mailing list
> DeTomaso at list.realbig.com
> http://list.realbig.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia

This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it.  Thank you

More information about the DeTomaso mailing list