[DeTomaso] Black Paint

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Feb 20 16:02:30 EST 2007

First, I am offended . . huh? Oh, yeah.  Offensive.

Anyway, the question is not "How black is it?" but rather "Does it do
the job properly and meet my requirements?"

If you are of the Tiger crowd who WILL argue for hours whether the
screwdriver in your toolkit has the correct handle . . .I'll say my
goodbye's now.

If asked, I would say:  Choose what you are willing to clean to your
standards.

David
Scuderia Non Originale
(I still think Martin got ripped.)