[DeTomaso] Dropped floor pans for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 02:02:21 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/19/07 22:45:02, redvobra at aol.com writes:

<<  I bought a set of dropped floorpans a while back with anticipation of
putting them in my car. Never have put them in, and now I have a set of seats in
there that are low enough for me, so I don't need the dropped pans anymore.
Anyone interested? I'm hoping to sell them to someone local (I'm in Orange
Count, CA) so that I don't have to box them up and ship em. Otherwise they'd be up
on ebay. :) >>

>>>Not all dropped pans are created equal.  Price and quality (which don't
always go together) can vary widely.

What exactly do you have?  Photos?

Mike (knows a few people about to buy Panteras and in need of dropped
floorpans....)