[DeTomaso] Dropped floor pans for sale

redvobra at aol.com redvobra at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 01:44:20 EST 2007

 I bought a set of dropped floorpans a while back with anticipation of putting them in my car. Never have put them in, and now I have a set of seats in there that are low enough for me, so I don't need the dropped pans anymore. Anyone interested? I'm hoping to sell them to someone local (I'm in Orange Count, CA) so that I don't have to box them up and ship em. Otherwise they'd be up on ebay. :)

 -Chris