[DeTomaso] Electical gremlin

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Feb 20 00:00:43 EST 2007

Gerry,

Thanks for the tip.  Actually, Bill Taylor sent me the wiring diagram for
the fuses (thanks, Bill!) and when I checked the fuse, it immediately
fizzled a bit and I knew the contact was corroded.  Sure enough, all I had
to do was twist it a bit and, presto!  Everything works!

Thanks again,

Chris

Bill Taylor