[DeTomaso] Electical gremlin

Larry - Ohio Time Corp. larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Feb 19 14:25:19 EST 2007

Hi Chris,

Welcome to ItalaLucus. I spent 3 hrs on this the first time I saw it. What
you are describing is how the fuses are wired. Left front right rear etc.
You have a bad fuse on bad connection in the fuse box.

If you think about it, not a bad way to do it at all, just not normal for
us.

Larry (been there) - Cleveland