[DeTomaso] REALBIG.COM LIST OUTAGE

Andy Poling andy at realbig.com
Mon Feb 19 00:22:12 EST 2007

As you may have noticed, the mailing lists and archives that I host on
realbig.com went off the air earlier this week, and are only just now
beginning to become available again.

The dedicated server upon which I host the lists suffered a disk failure,
crashed, and became un-bootable.  The disk was replaced that day, but the list
and archive software and data were not recovered.

I had the old disk sent to me and set about recovering the software and data.
As of this moment, the lists and web sites are back up, but the archives
(several hundred thousand files) are still being restored.  I expect that to
take roughly another day, so hopefully they'll be once again available by the
end of Monday.

Thanks for your patience.

-Andy