[DeTomaso] engine cover fan gizmo

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Dec 31 16:51:31 EST 2007

Good points.  1) I don't do a lot of high speed stuff, so the around town aspect could be valuable for me, and 2) I had considered the fact that a solid deck might limit the flow at high speeds, but the holes are about 5" in diameter and my hope is that's enough to allow for sufficient air flow (plus the fans output to boot) at higher speeds.

Mike Thomas (PNW President) came by today with his gorgeous yellow Pantera and we took our cars for a short drive.  Both cars worked well, and my deck fans blew happily!

Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Chris