[DeTomaso] Sound of Thunder

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 30 17:16:47 EST 2007

Michael,

Unfortunately, the files are no longer available. They may have expired, or
may have been downloaded more that the maximum number of times

Chuck

One of my friends from FL visited over the holidays and I took him ( and

wife ) for a ride, he shot this on his camera with video file.

I thought it was cool, I have never shot my car because I'm a big old

meanie and won't let anybody else drive it!

anyway, if you want to see it the link is below, I still have the original

wheels on it from the last concourse, no time to put the 17's back on.

http://www.mailbigfile.com/a44ff6084a5747f0518963c896541769/listFiles.php

Michael in Savannah

--

Michael L. Shortt