[DeTomaso] Seat Tracks and dope

Joel Montero jmontero at fcmat.org
Sat Dec 29 16:22:46 EST 2007

Some years ago, I purchased brass seat track rollers from one of the
vendors.  I have no idea which one.  The set I have, which I am looking
to replace, are just slightly undersized in the diameter.  I did the
SOBill mod so at least they don't roll back and forth, however because
they are undersized the my seats have a tendency to rock due to the
sloppy fit of the rollers.  Which of the the vendors make the best,
correct size, rollers?

Joel