[DeTomaso] Grounding Circuit Recommendations (Revised)

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 11:34:04 EST 2007

I'm looking to supplement the 'chassis ground' system
on the Pantera and would like some recommendations.
I'm thinking about running a ground cable from the ground lug
in the front trunk next to the battery,to the engine compartment,
probably terminating at one of the bolts that attaches the spreader bar
between the rear wheel wells. It's just a convenient place to attach to the chassis that is near the engine.
Then run short cables from that point to the back of both heads.
Maybe another cable back to the chassis grounding lug at the rear of the ZF
and forward to the bracket that holds the starter solenoid to the firewall.
Any suggestions or thoughts????