[DeTomaso] Seat belts

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:10:58 EST 2007

The legal disclaimer is there to CYA the manufacturers from being sued (
still doesn't really work ) by litigious *holes or the families of dead rice
rocket racers who thought that buying G-Force 5 points belts would keep (
Jorge, Nigel, Billy Bob, Yen Long, etc. ) alive when they decided to drift
into a light pole because it looked so easy on XBox.

Michael in Savannah

PS  I love to see a judge give somebody a ticket for wearing 4/5 point belts
when the same court session would have a citation issued for not wearing ANY
belts.

That would be a hoot.

3 belts will save you sir, but not 4 or 5 and by Gosh if you wear arm
restraints we're going to gas you!