[DeTomaso] Helmets

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:02:22 EST 2007

I'll just say what my late father told me, if you got a $10.00 head, get a
$10.00 helmet!

Otherwise, since the late Dale Earnhardt wore an open face helmet and
refused to wear anything else, the final cause of death wasn't released
beyond racing crash but they fought a legal battle to keep the photos
private, nuff said.

Get the most helmet you can afford, SNELL approved, nomex, etc.  You can
always buy another Pantera, even strap on a working fake arm or leg,
replacement heads are hard to come by.

Michael in Savannah

There was this one guy, Dr. Franken........never mind.