[DeTomaso] Helmets

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 18:44:30 EST 2007

How many times have i told you about this grasshopper?
  Geez! ;-]>

  One more time....get a SA2005 (nomex lined) and if you have a supplier near your home ideally try on a couple before you spend the money...bell and simpson are both okay...spend $300 if you can find it and send the extra money to me.

  Dawg

asajay at asajay.com wrote:
  Now I'm really confused. I've been looking at Simpson and Bell
helmets in the range between $300 and $400. I now just found some
other much lower priced.

I don't want to spend $100 for a helmet if it's not going to protect
my head. three to four hundred seems like it would but I also know
that price doesn't necessarily mean anything.

So what is the best deal for a helmet? Besides looking for SA 2005
rating, what other features, materials, etc. should I look for?

Thanks,
Asa Jay