[DeTomaso] Australian GR4 Replica w/ GT5/GT5S 17+18" CampyClones

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Dec 28 17:52:35 EST 2007

When comparing the pictures of Laslo's car and a Swedish Gr4 conversion it seems to me as if Laslo has bulkier fender flares and his wheels have more offset than the stock wheels.
This shows the flares and how the wheels fill them out. Note that this picture shows the rare 14" wide Gr4 15" rim.
http://www.soulcollector.se/nemesis/jpg/gallery/1536x1024/panterarear01.jpg

Compare the inner wheel edge to the upright lower pivot, to me it loks like the 18" wheels are further out.
http://www.soulcollector.se/nemesis/jpg/1152x768/panteragts-03.jpg

Tomas