[DeTomaso] IR manifold.

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Dec 28 17:14:17 EST 2007

Fredrik Gustavsson;s manifold work inspired me to make a new manifold for my Hemi.
Fun to be back to something Pantera again, even if only a manifold job. Just for fun I
like to ty an IR intake runner manifold and using a little longer runners than the tunnelram
originally has. I am not really a fan of IR manifolds but they certainly has a few things
going for it. In this case rear mirror sight and by fare less weight compared to the uggly
cast plenum. It really should be an all out autokalve made carbon fibre intake system.
But for this time aluminium will do again.
Its not finished yet as I started the projekt two days ago, but I got a few images at
http://www.hemipanter.se/ "fabrication pictures"
Goran