[DeTomaso] Australian GR4 Replica w/ GT5/GT5S 17+18" Campy Clones

BobFluty at aol.com BobFluty at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 10:44:20 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/28/2007 5:17:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bflesland at gmail.com writes:

He has  seen a picture of a black, gorgeous GR4 replica, maybe from
Australia..
That car has Campy clones, 17 front and 18 rears. What's  special is
that it has 18 rears...
Anybody know that car and/or the  wheel manufacturer? I think I have
seen it too in a POCA or PI  magazine

Think that's Laslo Antal's car...wild machine!  According to the  article in
PI, the wheels were custom built by Dragway Engineering in Australia  (16x9.5"
front and 18"x14" rears).  I Googled  the following  link for Dragway:
 _http://www.dragway.com.au/s_5.asp_ (http://www.dragway.com.au/s_5.asp)

Good luck!

Bob