[DeTomaso] Emergency hood release cable

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 28 10:25:40 EST 2007

Rick, I assembled and sold several through Ebay, but then just started giving the plans away. I use a bicycle size cable and aluminum crimp sleeves. First I make a loop in one end. Drill a 1/8 hole directly inline from the latch through the inner fender on the driver side. This makes the loop accessible from under the driver fender. You can reach it from behind the front tire. Only you will know it is there, and you can get to it even if the car is locked.  I'm looking for my detailed pics and will forward them to you.   Better safe than sorry!  Bill