[DeTomaso] Detailed picture of 2009 Vette ZR1 Engine

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 18:00:41 EST 2007

I think the late great Smokey "Fireball" Yunick (my hero) described old-NEW V8's as 80 year old hags marketed as new virgins. The Vette's new V8 falls into that category.

  Okay, that Fireball Yunick quote is close enough for this slacker list ;-]>

Michael Cox <coxmichaelt at gmail.com> wrote:
  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on the list.

Here is a link to an exploded view of the new LS9 engine for the 2009 ZR1
Vette:

http://jalopnik.com/337672/detroit-auto-show-exploding-the-2009-corvette-zr1s-brilliantly-beautiful-ls9-engine

The list software may break the link into two or more lines. . .

If I tried to assemble this engine I would have parts left over. :^(

--michael cox