[DeTomaso] 2008 Vegas Track DATES

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Wed Dec 26 20:16:03 EST 2007

We caught that too late in the cycle.  I guess the fix did not make the
final version in time.

The full info (with corrected dates) will be in the February Newsletter.

The event is listed correctly on the PCNC web site.  I should have the full
info and on-line track registration up soon.

http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/events.htm