[DeTomaso] Clutch MC

SEL edlebby at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 10:05:26 EST 2007

guys thanks - realize this is in an effort to help me - jack, had i known, that would have been the way - as i didn't, and it is reassembled, i am grateful for mike's advice as i think (as he says) it will get me pretty close - that is, but for a thread or two, i am where the rounded end of the old pushrod was - peace and joy - and thanks to all for a great forum - stephen