[DeTomaso] Clutch MC

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 02:39:54 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/24/07 3:34:26 PM, edlebby at yahoo.com writes:

> by the way, what if the push rod was not set exactly right - do i need to
> go all the way back to the point i screwed it on the clevis to adjust it a few
> turns?

Yup. The service manual (Bulletin 10, Article 88) says there should be
3.07-3.09" from the rounded end of the pushrod (that goes into the clutch master) to
the centerline of the clevis-pin hole, which is why I do NOT recommend doing
it Mike's way; its hard enough measuring the adjustment when everything's out
in front of you. Good luck- J DeRyke