[DeTomaso] POCA Store

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Dec 25 01:13:00 EST 2007

A few days ago, I ordered some goodies from Asa Jay's new on-line POCA
store.  It has a shopping cart and fully automated checkout with credit card
payment options.  It worked great.  Asa Jay (Shelley?) sent out the package
promptly which arrived this afternoon.  Merry Christmas to me. :-)

If you did not get everything on your Pantera wish list, check out the site
and create an order.

https://www.asajayinc.com/pocastore

(Don't let the cert warning throw you.  It is OK.  You can view it and
install it, to avoid having to hit OK every time you go to the site.)