[DeTomaso] Hard brake lines

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 12:46:43 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/24/07 9 05 0, tbaranek at earthlink.net writes:

> While changing brake pads and stainless steel flex brake lines I (stupidly)
> sheared the left rear (driver's side) fitting on the hard line.  So I'm
> looking for a vendor/source (part #) for the ~1 foot hard line that goes from the
> distribution block to the rear wheel inner fender on the left rear (driver's
> side).
> Or options!
> THANKS!

I haven't looked at stock hard lines in awhile.   Do they use a single flare?
  If so, then it's child's play to go to any auto parts store and buy a
one-foot line with the flares and fittings already attached, gently bend it by hand
and install it.

If it uses something like double flares or bubble flares, then you'll have a
tougher time....