[DeTomaso] Any Ideas?

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 23 10:00:10 EST 2007

If you are sure you don't have a fuel problem (vapor lock), and you're sure
the ignition components are okay, another thing to check is a vacuum leak -
perhaps one that only opens up when the engine is warm.

If the carburetor is not brand new, you could try swapping on a known good
carburetor to see if the problem goes away.

Another idea is junk in the gas.  You might be getting a squirt of Hawaiian
Tropic in the carburetor (or perhaps ney-ney droppings).

Will.