[DeTomaso] Merry Christmas

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Dec 23 02:59:35 EST 2007

Seeing that I can still post to the list, I would like to take this time
to wish all of you (who celebrate it) a Merry Christmas.  I will most
likely be out of touch through the email forum till sometime after
Christmas, as I'm not expecting anyone to work on my predicament till
after then.  I'm beginning to think it's a blacklist thing somewhere
upstream that my guys haven't found yet, but we'll sort it out later.

May your Holidays be filled with the joy of family and friends.
May the gifts you give be received in good spirit.

Drive it,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie