[DeTomaso] No Activity

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 22 20:46:27 EST 2007

Andy Poling (who gets all the transmission logs for realbig.com) noticed
that njabl.org had 'tested and failed' the Detomaso list server for
permitting a specific type of mail relaying.  I gather that njabl.org is one
of those spam detector companies that generate blacklists to which various
ISPs subscribe.

Andy performed a minor server reconfiguration then requested that njabl.org
remove the Detomaso server IP address from their blacklist.  It must have
worked.

Thanks to Andy for clearing it up.

Dave Bell