[DeTomaso] Electrical nightmare scenario...

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Dec 22 14:01:06 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/22/07 10 07 13, Pantera351C at Hotmail.Com writes:

> Are missing a very important point here?
>
> Mike Drew working on his OWN CAR experienced a Drewsaster!!!!
>
> Has the curse been broken?

No, it's just been broadened.

And it continues, as I got the good fortune of pushing this same car out of a
busy intersection yesterday.

Performing a tuneup caused the fan fuse to fail.   Fixing the fan fuse caused
the fuel pump to crap out yesterday.

Yes, I know these are completely unrelated systems and there is no reason why
working on one system would cause the other one to fail.   But that's how the
curse works!

Mike (driving the OTHER Scirocco today to go buy a new fuel pump!)