[DeTomaso] Video clips...

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 21 16:59:06 EST 2007

Forum,

(and especially to you Asa Jay...)

The Registry accepts video clips as part of the Detail & Photo page.

The Detail and Photo page holds more than just images.  It is for ownership
history, Factory build details, owner mods, track event or race log, and
more.  On my car's page is Tom Tjaarda signing my car, for example.

These kinds of details fit better on a free-flowing page than in a
structured database field.

So if you have a short video clip, it can become part of your Registry
entry.

Chuck Melton

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:17 PM