[DeTomaso] No Activity

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Fri Dec 21 16:45:07 EST 2007

After two days of not receiving messages from the forum, I looked in
the archives and saw there -has- been activity.  I apparently am no
longer receiving emails from the list.  I'm not sure I can post either.

I have contacted Dave Bell to find out if my settings have been messed
up, as I can't seem to get into my account either.  I also contacted
my ISP to find out if realbig.com is being blacklisted.  My spam
quarantine is set to let-through all forum posts and I've not had a
problem until now.

If this message makes it to the forum, would some kind soul please
email me directly to let me know?

Thank you,
Asa Jay