[DeTomaso] Project car for sale

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 09:49:42 EST 2007

If three are bubble in the paint around the rockers and windshield (and it looks like it's been sitting outside) there may be rust everywhere, so there may be big bucks in metal work ahead.  I suspect that if you have to pay someone to do the metal work, it would be cheaper to buy a less rusty car.  If you want to tackle cut and weld yourself, maybe OK.

  My car is similar, and if I wasn't planning a full cage and associated reinforcing, and other mods (not to the basic beautiful shape), it wouldn't be worth fixing.  This car is probably a candidate for something similar.

  Also, if it's been sitting in the weather, and moisture got into the ZF, you should assume it's been ruined until shown otherwise

  ken

Mark McWhinney <msm at portata.com> wrote:
  Just the messenger ...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/515204005.html