[DeTomaso] Reno Pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 13:07:09 EST 2007

Vince/Mike,

Sierra Classics has a fairly large inventory of classic cars, that they present quite well. What they are like to actually deal with I have no idea. I do know the sales guy stopped me at Summit Racing early this year and told me he had a blue P car for sale, so assuming this is the same car it has been on the lot for a long while and winter is here, i.e. motivation to negotiate the price, plus I see the latest Ebay 'Buy it Now' dropped to $36.5K.

I'm back in Reno for the remainder of December and would be willing to give the car the initial look over and report back. If you want a more professional opinion then Larry Stock would probably look it over for you too, but then your likely going to have to get your wallet out.

Contact me direct julian_kift at hotmail dot com

Julian

Mike Thomas wrote:
One of our guys here in the Northwest has his eye on a blue car in Reno that was recently on Ebay, now listed on Hemmings (see link below). Does anyone from the Reno/Tahoe Pantera Club know this car or anything about it. It looks pretty good, but the dealer is, I think, asking too high a price at $49K. This is serial number 5073, which has to make it the highest serial L with a two-pod dash that I've run across. Could anyone give it a closer look for our guy Vince Cross. Thanks in advance for your help! Mike ThomasPanteras Northwest