[DeTomaso] Prospective owner seeking info on car in Reno

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 23:43:52 EST 2007

One of our guys here in the Northwest has his eye on a blue car in Reno that
was recently on Ebay, now listed on Hemmings (see link below).  Does anyone
from the Reno/Tahoe Pantera Club know this car or anything about it.  It
looks pretty good, but the dealer is, I think, asking too high a price at
$49K.  This is serial number 5073, which has to make it the highest serial L
with a two-pod dash that I've run across.

Could anyone give it a closer look for our guy Vince Cross.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest

  _____