[DeTomaso] Cleveland mechanic in SoCal?

Michael J Becker mikebecker at cox.net
Tue Dec 18 10:52:31 EST 2007

Lake Elsinore isn't too far from San Diego.  There is a well respected
outfit in the San Diego area named JMC Motorsports (also known as Dave
Turner Motorsports).  They have an impressive shop in Kearny Mesa, which is
basically central San Diego.  They hosted one of our monthly San Diego
Panteras meetings not long ago.  I believe you might even get a discount by
saying you are associated with the San Diego Panteras club.

Here's their contact info:

http://www.jmcmotorsports.com/inshop.htm

mike